SAVE $$$THOUSANDS by subcontracting
and building your own new home!
Many people are doing it, and YOU CAN, TOO.
DO NOT HIRE A BUILDER for your new home until you've read this
do-it-yourself subcontracting and home building manual.
If you are thinking about building a new home,
you need to
start with this do-it-yourself manual.
Dear Future Home Builder:
My name is Mike Pompeii. I recently subcontracted and built my own home & documented the whole experience into a
step-by-step PROCESS THAT YOU CAN COPY AND USE.
I am also an experienced Home Inspector who is well aware of the right way to construct a home, as well as home
construction pitfalls and mistakes to avoid. I have Bachelor's and Master's degrees in engineering, and am a
licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.).
The fact is that you can save about 20% to 30%
of the cost of your new home by doing it yourself.
This guidebook, titled "BUILD YOUR OWN HOME!" is an 8.5 x 11 inch, 160-page do-it-yourself manual
that shows you all of the details on how to successfully subcontract and build your own new home.
Before you hire a builder, check out this easy-to-use process that almost ANYONE CAN COPY AND USE
to build their own new home. This book was made for someone who is not an expert in construction and who already has
another 40-hour per week job.
This specialized "HOW TO" manual focuses on a no-nonsense approach and process where YOU are the
general contractor and YOU will hire and manage the experts (your subcontractors) to do the actual construction work.
You choose what work you want to do, and let the pros do the rest.
Items covered in this manual include:
- Detailed step-by-step procedures for subcontracting and building your home.
- How to do this while still keeping your other full time job and family responsibilities.
- What to do (and what NOT to do) during the home building process.
- Lessons learned during the process. (Don't learn the hard way.)
- How to choose your building lot.
- The best way to find and develop house plans and drawings.
- What construction loans are and how they work.
- How to save thousands of $$$ in closing costs by using a certain type of construction loan.
- Details on planning and scheduling the construction.
- Details on insurance and recordkeeping.
- Essential tools and equipment that you really need.
- Detailed information on permits, building codes, and inspections.
- How to find and select good subcontractors.
- The most important subcontractor. (You will be surprised!)
- The real story on using contracts and subcontractor proposals.
- How to work with and deal with subcontractors.
- The GOLDEN RULE for paying your subcontractors.
- Dozens of actual photos and figures on the construction process.
- Details on the 6 phases of construction, what you can expect, and what you and your subcontractors will be doing in each phase.
- Numerous "Helpful Hints" for each phase of construction.
- And much more!
Here's what others say about this book:
"I thoroughly read your book and it was phenomenal!.....I am in the process of building my own home
and thus far your book has been a significant support reference even though I have collected many
resources over the last two years."
-----Ralph S., Virginia
"Just wanted to tell you that your book was excellent.....I believe that I can save over $80,000 by
using your process and building and subcontracting my home by myself.....Thank you sooo much!"
-----William R., Florida
"We read a few other books about building your own home, but your book is just so much more practical.....
Everything is explained very well.....The forms, schedules, and all of the lessons learned that you listed were
We got started last week, and are confident that this will be a great experience."
-----David and Sarah L., California
"This book is excellent because it shows a simple system that breaks down the many steps of home building
into small, manageable pieces.....I highly recommend this book to anyone that is thinking about building their
-----William C., Georgia
"If you are interested in being the contractor to build your own home using subs, this book is for you.....
The book has great examples, tips and tricks, pitfalls, and even templates are included."
-----Frank T., Virginia
Many other people are saving thousands of $$$ by subcontracting and building their own new home. Isn't it
time YOU got started?
You can purchase "BUILD YOUR OWN HOME!" for only $39 (includes shipping!)
We accept most major credit cards or PayPal.
Click the Buy Now button to order.
GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied with "Build Your Own Home!", just send it back within 2 weeks and we will
refund your money (less shipping).
Mike Pompeii, P.E.